How to Identify Chanel BagsFebruary 13th, 2011 | Uncategorized |
Chanel handbag is simple and elegant, but its prohibitive price makes some MMs flinch. So the pirates use this psychology to reproduce many fake Chanel handbags.
Most of the Chanel bags are made of lambskin. The leather is dark. Chanel bags have very stiff stature and will not collapse, especially the sheepskin bags. They not only feel good, but also have the smell of the original skin. Fake Chanel bags do not use sheepskin. The leather glares, and its flexibility is also poor.
Most authentic Chanel logo is gold, and the gold is very thick. But the false bags have thin gold. Although the color looks very bright, it is easier to fade.
There is always a hook of jewelry theme at the hook chains of zippers of Genuine Chanel bags. The jewelry theme is usually the lion head or the famous double-C. Genuine zippers usually have heavy weight, and the shut place is usually separated by lambskin with the two-seam. Fake Chanel zipper shut has the glue.
We can see bronzing Chanel and Made in France / Italy inside Authentic Chanel bag. Inside, there is also a small sticker printed with the computer print number, which is totally the same with the number in identity card and the number on the original box. The fake bags’ sticker is altered, and the number is printed by the electric typewriter.
A few tips to identify the authenticity of Chanel bags:
1. We can check genuine of Chanel lambskin bags from smell and fare neatness.
2. The security laser sticker number on Chanel inside bag should be consistent to the warranty card.
3. Lambskin and embossed leatherr are two materials the most frequently imitated. Whether argyles bags or CoCo classic bags, they feel very silky smooth, and the metal parts do not scratch hands.
4. Chanel bags usually have very stiff stature and will not collapse, especially the sheepskin bags. They not only feel good, but also have the smell of the original skin. Fake Channel bags can not be made by lambskin.
5. The most powerful identification is that in addition to the inclosed warranty card which is the same to the Print Item of Chanel bag, there is a fluorescent sticker on the bottom of the bag. If you find the number of warranty card is the same to the number of anti-counterfeit sticker, then the bag is genuine.